Sunday, August 21, 2011

Haul from Sydney International Beauty & Spa Expo

A little late, but better now than never :)

 "Sand Tropez" and "Coat Azure" from Essie's A French Affair, Spring 2011 Collection






























Swatch of "Sand Tropez" - my new FAVOURITE nailpolish!!! Coat Azure swatch to come soon...


















I wasnt very impressed with the instant dry oil - it dried the nailpolish but the top coat didnt give it much shine. I much prefer Seche Vite fast dry top coat!



















Ere Perez Natural Vanilla Highlighter, LOVE the smell. 

 Ere Perez Mascara

Ere Perez Natural Beetroot Cheek and Lip Tint.

Gorgeous Cosmetics iInk Eyeliner Pencil - sooo smooth, creamy and pigmented with amazing staying power.

Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick in "Dreamy".

Once I have had time to try the products for a while, I will post up reviews and swatches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment