Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Neutral Palette Series - Tutorial for Olivia Palermo inspired look

So I decided to start a neutral palette series - basically they will be tutorials for different looks using neutral eyeshadow palettes. I find that I am drawn more towards neutral palettes than bright colours only cos I get much more use out of these palettes.  So I thought it would be good to start sharing how you can achieve different looks - e.g. natural, glam, work/school, night outs, etc, with neutral palettes :)

Here is my first look of the series, inspired by the gorgeous Olivia Palermo.  I actually forgot to take pictures during the day after I applied my make-up so the photos below are when I got back home after a day of shopping! So the flash has washed out a lot of the colour.

Please let me know what you think!!




No comments:

Post a Comment