Sunday, September 25, 2011

Neutral Palette Series - Tutorial for Glam Everyday Look

My camera has been fixed! Yay!!

I have an everyday 'glammed up' look that anyone can rock during the day or even at night.  I used some of my new eyeshadow purchases from IMATS Sydney 2011 (post coming up soon).

Excuse the lighting in the video and pics below, it was quite overcast and rainy today :(

 With flash

Without flash

Products I used:
Face
Laura Mercier hydrating foundation primer
MUFE face and body foundation in #34
Bobbi Brown corrector in Light to medium bisque
Inglot pressed powder in #51
Nars Laguna bronzer
Nars Orgasm blush

Eyes
Too Faced shadow insurance
MAC e/s in Soot, Texture and Shroom
Inglot e/s in #363
Maybelline stiletto liquid eyeliner
Ere Perez mascara in black
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown
Gorgeous Cosmetics iInk pencil in black

Lips
Calvin Klein lipstick in Naivete

No comments:

Post a Comment