Thursday, August 30, 2012

Review! Sally Hansen Magnetic Effects Nailpolish



You may have noticed that nail art has been huge lately – it’s everywhere especially on instagram, facebook and blogspot! As you know I love love my nail polish! But my skill and patience to recreate nail art looks is pretty much non-existent lol.  If you are on the same boat, lucky for you the clever minds at Sally Hansen have come up with an innovative product: magnetic effects nail polish!  Below is my review of the Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour in Silver Elements.

Pros
* polish applies on very nicely, very opaque with two coats
* creating the magnetic effects is super easy and little chance of ruining your nail art work thanks to the built in magnet on the cap
* unique, on-trend effects! No two nails look the same
* reasonably priced and available at Priceline for A$16.95
* easy to take off

Cons:
* there is a slight chance of accidentally touching the wet polish with the magnet – if this happens just apply another layer of polish and try again
* personally I love opaque creams rather than metallic colours on my nails. The hubby even said my nails reminded him of Magneto. Nice.

Overall rating
4 out of 5 stars, only because I am not a fan of metallic polishes.  If you are crushing on the nail art trend and have a thing for metallics - this product will not disappoint!!

Thanks to beautyheaven for providing me with the product for free to trial and review.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Brilliant! I love that! I will try it! Thank you for the tutorial! And for sharing! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adelina :) I will check out your blog!

      Delete