Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Natural makeup tutorial - "Pistol" featuring the Naked 2 palette

I have recently fallen in love with the Naked 2 palette all over again and decided to do a tutorial mini-series featuring the metallic shades in the palette.

Today I am showcasing "Pistol" a beautiful dark grey which is very versatile - the colour that ends up on your eyelids depends on the brush you use!  For most of the eyeshadow application, I used the Sigma E25 which is my all time favourite eyeshadow brush (I only have one, I really need to order a back-up incase anything happens to this one...) By using this brush, it creates a wash of the Pistol eyeshadow all over the eyelid which isn't too heavy for a daytime makeup look :)

The photos below are without flash and with flash, respectively.



Products used:
Naked 2 palette
The Balm tinted moisturiser
Garnier roll-on concealer
Inglot face powder
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
Pixi nude palette
Maybelline line stiletto liquid eyeliner
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara
Gorgeous cosmetics lipstick in rose velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment