Sunday, January 20, 2013

NOTD! After dinner mint by Face of Australia

I seriously cannot stop looking at my nails. I am in love with this colour! So I've had this polish lying on my makeup table for a while now but have been afraid to use it...silly me!

This mint is soo pretty - I love it! The first coat was a tad streaky, but the second coat fixed that all up!  The polish has a nice consistency too.  I definitely recommend After Dinner Mint by Face of Australia!

Hope you all had an awesome weekend! :)

11 comments:

  1. ooohhh it looks so pretty! I love mint colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm starting to like mint more too hehe

      Delete
  2. I hate it when nail polishes are streaky but glad to hear that this one was fixed with the second coat! What a nice pastel blue shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's the worse! Glad the polish was nice and opaque!

      Delete
  3. OH wowie! I totally can understand why you cant stop staring...I wish I had that shade and maybe a greener one....and maybe a pinky one? Any maybe any colors like that! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah it is a bit more on the bluer green than a true minty green! I'm pretty sure Face of Australia has more pastel varieties available!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous colour!! goes great with your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always miss out on new FOA collections and by the time I get to the stand- it's pretty much desecrated :(
    Is this After Dinner Mint very similar to FOA's original Mint Sorbet at all? Or more on the frosty aqua side?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what the Mint Sorbet looks like but the After Dinner Mint is definitely a creamy opaque! no frost at all!

      Delete