Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review time! Lancome's Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

I was super excited to trial this product (thank you beautyheaven) as I have seen the product in nearly every magazine I was picking up!

Lancome's Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate says it will make your skin look more smoother and luminous from the first drops, younger and rejuvenated after seven days.

First off, my skin type is normal combination which means my T-Zone gets oily by the end of the day (particularly my forehead and nose) but I don't have any major problems with other areas of my face in terms of oiliness.

I have been using Genifique now for about a week and a half, every morning and night time, after cleaning and before I apply my moisturiser. Here are my thoughts:


* Once applied, the serum is absorb instantaneously into my skin. My skin feels very soft upon application.

* After a few days, my skin begins to feel softer and my skin tone looks more even.

* After a week and a half, my skin feels much softer, has more elasticity and the texture is smoother. I also noticed that my skin felt like it was luminous and glowy :)

* My skin did not feel any oilier after applying the serum, it did feel hydrated.

* The serum has no scent - thank goodness!

* Very easy to apply - the pump ensures the serum remains hygenic.

Overall I would give this serum 5 out of 5, I could defintely see a difference in my skin tone and texture :) I especially recommend this during winter when skin can typically look dull, this product could help rejuvenate and provide a dewy look to your skin!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Found you on BeautyHeaven (:

    I loved the original Genifique so I'm excited about this new release. Might pick up some soon when I get through my current serum.

    ReplyDelete