Friday, January 17, 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine!

Hi lovelies :) I hope you've had an amazing week!

Here is my everyday makeup routine as well as what products I use on a daily basis! I think these are probably my favourite products because I definitely think you should be using the products that make you feel and look your best everyday! Why save it for only special occasions?

Hope you enjoy the video :)


Products used:
- The Balm Shelter, tinted moisturiser. I need to repurchase asap!
- Garnier under eye concealer
- Inglot face powder
- Contouring set by Makeup Forever
- Illamasqua blush in Hussy
- Rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark brown
- Elf eyeshadow primer
- Buck and Sin e/s from Naked Palette
- Maybelline Stiletto liquid eyeliner
- L'oreal Voluminous mascara
- Chanel lipstick in Seduisante

2 comments:

  1. Love your videos Coleen - you always look so lovely and natural, and thanks for reminding me about the MNY Stiletto liner :-)
    By the way I've nominated you for a Liebster Award - no obligation hon :-)
    http://katscolourings.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete