Monday, August 25, 2014

Travel Vlog: Paris Part I #cleurope2014

These Europe travel vlogs are long overdue! As I was editing them today, I fell in love with Paris all over again. It's easy to fall in love with the city of lights! The food, the architecture, the french tongue...too much to see, so little time!

Hope you enjoy our little adventure :)



Camera: GoPro Silver 3+
Music by danosongs.com


Place:
Paris, France (Day 1)

Top 3 Highlights of Paris on Day 1:
1. The food! This was our first encounter with an authentic croissant and pain au chocolat...my oh my, I was never a bread or pastry fiend but alas, a bread fiend was born...

2. I could not dream of a better way to see Paris - by bike! Highly recommend the blue bicycle tours in France. It covered a wide variety of typical touristy places plus there's a break at Rue Cler...mmm crepes...

3. Love at first sight...Paris architecture is just beautiful. The cobblestone roads, the Hausmann buildings...the windy alleyways, it makes for the perfect adventure!

For more photos, check out my instagram @cozzle85 or the hashtag #cleurope2014

 

No comments:

Post a Comment